Terms and Rental Conditions
1. Age / Driver: Minimum age is 21 years for car groups A - C and 23 years for other categories
2. Driver's license: driver must be in possession of a license issued before one year minimum.
3. How can you pay?
a. A prerequisite is the existence of credit card security is a prerequisite for all car categories, regardless final payment method. The pre-approval process involves the estimated cost of the lease, the amount of discharge CDW / SCDW (if selected), and the cost of gasoline and additional benefits (if selected). The final charge is at the end of the rental.
b. Prepaid reservations Cancellation Policy
- Customers who will cancel the reservation until 72 hours before collecting the vehicle will be reimbursed the full amount of the booking.
-Customers who will cancel their reservation between 72 and 24 hours prior to collection of the vehicle will be refunded 60% of the booking amount.
- Customers who will cancel their reservation less than 24 hours prior to collection of the vehicle will be reimbursed 10% of the booking amount.
- Customers who do not appear to pick up the car, or they inform about cancellation after the scheduled pick-up time will keep the full amount of the booking.
4. Minimum rental period, 24 hours.
5. Security: All prices include the following coverages:
a. In case of death or injury and the third occupant in the vehicle other than the driver to 750.000 € per person.
b. Property damage to third parties (excluding vehicle company Euromoto) to 750.000 €
c. In the case of cars Cabrio, does not cover damage to the roof and generally the roof of all vehicles is not covered unless the damage to the roof was caused in an accident with another car.
6. Joint damage coverage (CDW): Prices include mixed cover damage to property exemption amount depending on the class of vehicle selected. The renter's liability is reduced to 350 euros for categories A, B, C, at 600 euros for categories E, H, F, D, T, N, R, to 800 for classes J, W, G & in 1300 euro for the remaining categories.
7. Insurance coverage amounting partial discharge (SCDW Super Collision Damage Waiver): The renter may reduce further the participation exemption if the amounts paid to accept the partial coverage Security exemption amount by reducing the amount of EUR 50 exemption for categories A, B, C cost 10 per day, 400€ for E, H, F, D, T, N, R, 400€ for classes J, W, G and 500 for the remaining categories with 12 per day. scooters/moped 50cc to 300cc is 100 € risk, off road up to 250cc 250€ self risk 600cc and quads 400 € exemption.
a. Regardless of whether the customer has agreed to cover non-insured amounts (CDW - SCDW) required to fully repair the damage that can be caused to the underbody, wheels and tires, as well as if the damage caused by breach of traffic.
8. Covering fire and terrorism: Prices do not include fire insurance and terrorism. To cover the car in case of fire or damaged by a terrorist act the tenant has to pay per day the amount of € 4. - For categories A - G and € 5 million for other car groups.
9. Theft (TW): All prices do not include the theft of the car insurance.
10. Personal Effects: The Company is not responsible for personal items, the Customer, which were stolen or destroyed by the car during an accident.
11. Processing fee accident: O driver charged 15 euros in case of accident liability. This amount is not refundable.
12. Personal Accident Insurance (PAI): It costs 5 euros a day and covers the driver for death, permanent total or partial disability due to accident and hospitalization EUR 17,608.22 to EUR 1,760.82.
13. Gasoline: Paid by the lessee. Refuelling charge is 10 €.
14. Additional charge for second driver is 4 euros per day.
15. Roof rack: Available by reservation fee of EUR 8 per day.
16. Baby Seats: Available upon booking confirmation, for children up to 5 years, with 3 per day charge
17. Navigation: Available after booking confirmation fee 10 euros daily
18. Car Types: Models of cars presented are indicative. The company reserves the right to change the type of car with another type of the same displacement.
19. Delivery / Pick up:
a. At stations us: no charge
b. Within the city: no charge
c. For longer distances, the charge is € 0.50 per km for all cars (minimum charge 15 euro per ride).
d. Charge for delivery or collection hours (20:30 - 08:30) 25 euros
20. Taxes: VAT 24% depending on the region.
21. Fee for Airport Transfer 6%. (unless agreed different)
22. Traffic fines: All traffic fines and consequences of administrative sanctions shall be borne by the lessee
23. Ferrying: Only allowed with written notification and approval of the company
24. Roadside Assistance: 24 hours
25. Price Adjustments: Prices subject to change without notice
Insurance will not cover damages:
1) When you use the wrong fuel
2) When you do not use the vehicle according the terms of the contract
3) Natural disasters or terrorist acts
4) The wheels, roof, and under part of the car/bike/A.T.V antenna, mirrors and while the vehicle is transported on a ship
All of the reservations are made by category and not by specific model. Euromoto reserves the right in case of no availability to upgrade the customer
The terms are meant to protect all of our web site visitors and your use of this web site signifies your agreement with these terms. If you don’t agree with these terms, do not use this site. euromoto has and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, change or otherwise update these terms at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting. By using this web site after we have posted notice of such modifications, alterations or updates you agree to be bound by such revised terms.
trademarks, copyrights and restrictions
this web site is controlled and operated by euromoto rent a car / motorbike, quad., pigadia town karpathos. all content on this web site, including, but not limited to text, images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and /or other intellectual property rights (which are governed by Greek and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, privacy and publicity laws, and communication regulations and statutes), and are owned and controlled by euromoto or its affiliates, or by third party content providers, merchants, sponsors and licensors (collectively "providers") that have licensed their content or the right to market their products and/or services to euromoto. Content on this web site or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by the providers is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. you may print a copy of the content and/or information contained herein for your personal, non-commercial use only, but you may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit the content or information in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) for commercial use without the prior written consent of euromoto or the providers. As a condition to your use of this web site, you warrant to euromoto that you will not use our web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, including without limitation the posting or transmitting any threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material. If you violate any of these terms, in addition to any other remedies euromoto or its providers may have, your permission to use our web site immediately terminates without the necessity of any notice. euromoto retains the right to deny access to anyone at its discretion for any reason, including for violation of these terms. you may not use on your web site any, copyrighted materials or trademarks appearing on this web site, including but not limited to any logos or characters, without the express written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright.
this web site may contain links that lead to other web sites ("link’s "). the linked sites are only provided for your convenience and information and, as such, you access them at your own risk. The content of any linked sites is not under euromoto's control, and euromoto is not responsible for, and does not endorse, such content, whether or not euromoto’s affiliated with the owners of such linked sites. you may not establish a hyperlink to this web site that states or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your web site by euromoto, or its affiliates or providers.
disclaimer of warranties and liability
affiliated or related entities, nor the providers, nor any person involved in the creation, production, and distribution of this web site warrant that the functions contained in this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes the content available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The content that you access on this web site is provided solely for your convenience and information only. Euromoto will not warrant or make any representations regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of this web site, or as to the reliability, accuracy or currency of any information content, service and/or merchandise acquired pursuant to your use of this web site. You agree that we may change or discontinue the services in our sole discretion and with no prior notice to you.
You expressly agree that use of this web site is at your sole risk. You (and not euromoto) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repairs or correction of your system. you expressly agree that neither euromoto, nor its affiliated or related entities (including its providers), nor any of their respective employees, or agents, nor any person or entity involved in the creation, production and distribution of this web site, is responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from the use or attempted use of this web site or any other linked site. by way of example, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, budget and related persons and entities shall not be responsible or liable for any claim or damage arising from failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of personal records, or the reliance upon or use of data, information, opinions or other materials appearing on this web site. You expressly acknowledge and agree that euromoto is not liable or responsible for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other subscribers or third parties. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, budget' liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
you are fully responsible for how you use this web site. You may not share your log-in information with anyone else, but if you do you are fully responsible for how they use the web site too. you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless budget and the providers, its and their officers, directors, employees, service providers, vendors, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these terms.